The following is an example of the range of skills and interests that are needed to help keep our theatre going:
- Basic woodworking,
- decorators, painters, set designers
- costumer makers, costume designers, wardrobe managers,
- properties makers, stage managers,
- sound designers, sound operators, lighting designers, electricians, lights operators,
- box office staff, bar staff, customer service,
- tea makers, cleaners,
- publicists, advertisers, printers, administrators, media makers,
- or just an extra pair of hands.
Play a part in it
Whatever help you can offer will be extremely gratefully received
So, if you fancy doing something a bit different, something that people will appreciate, as well as meeting new people, getting stuck in and helping to keep Ramsbottom on the map, then please get in touch with us via firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out our 'Contact Us' form, and we'll send you some further details.
Or, why not come along on a Tuesday or Sunday morning (from around 9am) and just introduce yourself. There's often people around working on the set for the next production on a Wednesday evening (after 7.30pm) too. Please pick up a membership form if you call in - head to our membership page for more details.