- Membership Secretary
- Wardrobe Co-ordinator
- Admin Assistance (emails, database)
- Social Media / Marketing / Publicity (including digital/graphic design)
- Tech Support - particularly 'Sound' Techs (training provided)
- Seamstresses / Seamsters
- Front of House Managers (training provided)
- Bar Staff (training provided)
Play a part in it
The following is an example of the range of skills and interests that are needed to help keep our theatre going:
- Basic woodworking,
- decorators, painters, set designers
- costumer makers, costume designers, wardrobe managers,
- properties makers, stage managers,
- sound designers, sound operators, lighting designers, electricians, lights operators,
- box office staff, front of house,
- bar staff, tea makers, cleaners,
- publicists, digital designers, advertisers, media makers,
- administrators, customer service,
- or just an extra pair of hands.
Whatever help you can offer will be extremely gratefully received
So, if you fancy doing something a bit different, something that people will appreciate, as well as meeting new people, being part of the community, getting stuck in and helping to keep Ramsbottom on the map, then please get in touch with us via firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out our 'Contact Us' form, and we'll send you some further details.
Or, why not come along on a Tuesday or Sunday morning (from around 9.30am) and just introduce yourself. We also have some occasional evenings working on sets. Please pick up a membership form if you call in - head to our membership page for more details.