Competition Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions:
- These terms and conditions relate to the currently active promotion.
- The promoter is Summerseat Players at the Theatre Royal, Ramsbottom (the Society or the Theatre).
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition may be entered into via email. If you do not have access to email, you may submit a written entry to the Theatre Royal, Smithy Street, Ramsbottom.
- Closing date for entry will be 23:59 on 18 February 2023. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prizes are as follows: 2 x One pair of tickets for ‘Wasted’ on Wednesday 22 February 2023, subject to ticket availability at the time of winner notification to the presenter. Alternative nights may be offered if all tickets have been sold on the night specified.
- The winner will be sent their tickets via email. Alternatively, the winner may collect their tickets from the Box Office or Front of House Manager at the Theatre Royal, Ramsbottom from 6.30pm on the evening of their choice of performance, or in advance by agreement with the Theatre. ID will be required to confirm winner status. If the tickets are not collected by 7.40pm on the designated evening, the winner will forfeit their prize. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The Winners will be responsible for all other costs, including but not limited to; accommodation, travel, food, refreshments.
- The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen at random by a Theatre official or person selected by the same to draw the prize.
- The winner will be notified by email within 2 days of the competition closing. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 4 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.